Golden Art Editions
New Art Editions is very excited to announce our new program, named 'Golden Art Editions’, which will start now Tuesday 1 October, 4 PM CEST.
Our definition of a 'Golden Art Edition' is:
- a limited art edition;
- created by a leading established or emerging artist;
- released at least 2 years ago;
- and is in our opinion, miraculously not sold out yet.
We will offer you each Tuesday and each Thursday at 4PM CEST, a new Golden Art Edition.
We offer these Golden Art Editions, in close cooperation with their publishers, for a limited period of 2 weeks per edition.
Please note: you can order these Golden Art Editions, during this 2 week period, only via our website.
Robert Longo, Essentials, 2009. Favorite
Medium: 7-part leporello*, digital pigment print (Ditone) on 308 g Hahnemühle Rag paper,
Size: 175 x 32 cm / (69 x 12½ in).
Signed and numbered.
Golden Art Editions Price:
USA and rest of the world: EXPIRED
- This Special Offer is only valid during the period Tuesday 1 October, 4 PM CEST - Tuesday 15 October, 4 PM CEST, 2013.
- All sales is final. No returns.
- Pricing is including shipping.
- Limited quantities available! Limited to 1 per person/household/company.
- Payment by bank transfer, within 5 business days after invoice.
- Location of the artwork: European Union.
You can order this great Robert Longo limited edition HERE
About: Robert Longo has had retrospective exhibitions at the Hamburger Kunstverein and Deichtorhallen; the Menil Collection in Houston; the Los Angeles County Museum of Art; the Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago; the Hartford Athenaeum and the Isetan Museum of Art in Tokyo. His latest solo exhibition was held at the Aldrich Contemporary Art Musem, March - August, 2013. Group exhibitions include Documenta (1987 and 1982); the Whitney Biennial (2004 and 1983); and the Venice Biennale (1997.) His work is represented in collections of the Museum of Modern Art, the Guggenheim Museum and the Whitney Museum of American Art, in New York; the Art Institute of Chicago; the Los Angeles County Museum of Art; the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis; the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam; the Centre Georges Pompidou in Paris; the Albertina in Vienna; and the Ludwig Museum in Cologne. Robert Longo was the recipient of the Goslar Kaiserring in 2005. Robert Longo is represented by Metro Pictures in New York City, Galerie Hans Mayer in Düsseldorf, Germany, and Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac in Paris, France. He is a co-founder and member of the band X PATSYS (with Barbara Sukowa, Jon Kessler, Anthony Coleman, Jonathan Kane, Knox Chandler and Ernest Brooks).
* The term leporello refers to printed material folded into an accordion-pleat style. Also sometimes known as a concertina fold, it is a method of parallel folding with the folds alternating between front and back. The name likely comes from the manservant, Leporello, in Mozart’s opera Don Giovanni. Famed rogue and lover Don Giovanni (in Italian – also known as Don Juan in Spanish) has seduced so many women that when Leporello displays a tally of his conquests, it unfolds, accordion-style, into a shockingly long list. Many leporellos are used as a way of telling a story, while others are purely visual.
If you represent a publisher and have one or more editions, which you think fit to be included in our ‘Golden Art Editions’ program, just send us a message