We are excited to announce #13 in our ‘Golden Art Editions’ series: “Slater Bradley″.
Our definition of a ‘Golden Art Edition’ is:
- a limited art edition;
- created by a leading established or emerging artist;
- released at least 2 years ago;
- and is in our opinion, miraculously not sold out yet.
We offer these Golden Art Editions, in close cooperation with their publishers, for a limited time of 2 weeks per edition.
Slater Bradley’s work explores the murky terrain of self-identity. By using both positive and negative Polaroid images, he examines the painful inner developments of adolescents: their perceived self-image and slippery, amorphous identity. Bradley’s photographs merge his subjects’ physical self with their psychological doppelganger.
These eight unique diptychs comprise of a negative and positive photographic image. The positive image’s background is negated by hand-colored gold, silver or red markers, to create an abstracted plane from which a pre-teen girl emerges; the negative image, once discerned, reveals the full picture to tell the story that has been suppressed in the positive.
Medium: Positive and negative Polaroid print, and golden marker, Black wood frame with UV plexi.
Size: 8” x 19”,
Edition of 8 uniques,
Signed by the artist,
Golden Art Editions Price USA: $960
Golden Art Editions Price Rest of the World: $990
- This Special Offer is only valid during the period: Wednesday May 7th, 2014 16:00 (Amsterdam time) until Wednesday May 21st, 2014 16:00 (Amsterdam time)
- All sales is final. No returns.
- Limited quantities available!
- Payment by bank transfer or PayPal, within 3 business days after invoice.
- Location of the edition: United States
You can order a Slater Bradley unique edition HERE