John Currin and Marc Jacobs In Conversation, 2012.
The Vinyl Factory in collaboration with GARAGE presents celebrated American painter John Currin in conversation with maverick fashion designer Marc Jacobs, recorded live in New York on 3 August 2012.
These two cultural icons are also friends, and over the course of two sides of vinyl openly discuss inspirations and influences - making for a revealing and entertaining listen.
* Limited to 300 copies worldwide
* Pressed on white 10" vinyl
* Housed in a screen printed PVC sleeve
* Label artwork by John Currin
* release date 24 September 2012
Available to pre-order now, exclusively from The Vinyl Factory here