Harland Miller, Deckchairs, 2013. UNAVAILABLE
16 Deckchairs in a limited edition of 500 each.
The frames are made with sustainable merpauh wood treated with teak oil which provides excellent protection against the elements and wear, extends the working life, and the fine finish enhances the natural appearance. The canvas is a very hard wearing polyester and cotton mixture and printed using state-of-the-art technology.
Price: £400 (each)
- If The Phone Don't Ring, It's Me
- I Am The One I've Been Waiting For
- Grimsby, The World Is Your Whelk
- Bridlington, Ninety Three Million Miles From The Sun
- Scarborough, Have Faith In Cod
- Love Conquers Nothing
- The Me I Never Knew (Grey)
- York So Good They Named It Once (Orange)
- The Me I Never Knew
- International Lonely Guy, My Story
- What's All The Hubbub Bub?
- Death, What's In It For Me?
- Too Cool To Die
- Love And Other Crimes
- I Can Can I
- York So Good They Named It Once
These limited edition Harland Miller deckchairs are currently unavailable